Elect a Mod from Apolyton to sit on U S Supreme Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaguar
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Comment

Who else but Ming the Merciful?
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Lovely avatar
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Illuminatus

Only to help the conspiracy theorists
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

There is only on Markos, and Ming is his bouncer.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Ming is a current Leader

We shall take a few more days then proceedings shall start wityh a few top candidates

Vote now and let your votes be heard and counted

/me knows Ming would conduct his Supreme Court with decorum unlike the OT Forum at times
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Naaah, Ming for President. Bush's legacy isn't complete. By the time he leaves office there still might be 100 people he hasn't angered.

Comment

We would need a lot more push to get a Mod elected so it looks as though they will stay here @ Apolyton and do their own brand of Justice

what a shame I just knew with all their insight we would have a more complete Supreme Court
                      Attached Files

Comment

This Thread now a MOOT Point

Samuel Alito chosen so while we had some worthwhile contenders, we must now concede as the second highest court of the land.

Thnaks one and all for participating, but its over.

Go home, love your family and allow this elected officials to do their job

As John Belushi stated in Animal House: "Over, nothings over" but alas it is

Mods show us a unanimous landmark decision and close this thread.

Gramps"Doin his thang to promote Apolyton" Troll
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X