This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reds4ever
    The whole Olsen thing smacks of paedophillia....
    they are over 18. The point is, guys want to do 2 twins at the same time. I'm in that group. . But the olson twins aren't really that attractive to me. There are other twins I'd rather do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      dude, why do I need to see a nude picture of them?

I already did them both and have the video to prove it. They weren't that great. Too thin.
      You did the Olsen Brothers and find them too thin?!?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I like my men with some ass. If you are going in the backdoor, you don't want to be hitting bone.

Comment

You don't like 'em with some ass, you like 'em clinically obese ...

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Well, then lets hope Asleigh isn't skinny
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Er, Dis, did you check yourself carefully for splinters afterwards? It's entirely possible that you just got really drunk and tried to hump a pair of brooms. It's a natural mistake to make, you can be honest...
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I don't think it's physically possible to be drunk enough to mistake a couple of brooms for the Olsen Brothers.

Comment

I meant the girls. I'm trying to pull this joke in the general direction of tolerable bad taste. The idea of the brothers pictured on the last page getting it on is a bit too much for my gut to take.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

bad taste

Comment

But he does have a handsome beard
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

The idea of the brothers pictured on the last page getting it on is a bit too much for my gut to take.

getting the two brothers in your gut.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

they are over 18. The point is, guys want to do 2 twins at the same time. I'm in that group. . But the olson twins aren't really that attractive to me. There are other twins I'd rather do.
                          Its still wierd Dis.....

Comment

Working...
                          X