He's no tumor; He's my brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's no tumor; He's my brother

TOTO188 mengajak kamu untuk dapetin bonus hingga ratusan juta rupiah setiap harinya. Ambil promo menarik dan menangkan hadiah seru, cukup dengan login dan bermain game di TOTO188.

“Alien” Embryo Removed From 35-Year-Old Man’s Back

A 35-year-old tractor operator, Igor Namyatov, has undergone surgery to be relieved of what had initially been diagnosed as a tumor, but turned out to be the embryo of his unborn twin brother, the Komsomolskaya Pravda daily reported Monday.
    Doctors said the embryo belonged to Namyatov’s unborn brother who had spent 35 years in the body of the patient.
    Namyatov’s fellow villagers doubted the explanation given by the doctors. Some even surmised the object removed from Namyatov’s body was an extraterrestrial organism. “It is a pity they have removed it. They should have waited to see what would become of it later on. That would have been a great scientific find,” one of the villagers said.
    The “little brother” first made himself known when Igor was 15. At that time the boy complained about pains in his back, but doctors played down his complaints saying it was only a harmless fatty tumor.
    Twenty years later the pains came back. The doctors decided to operate at once. They were genuinely surprised to see that the tumor was in fact an embryo with little legs and hands.
    A forensic expert summoned to the village to investigate refused to probe the incident saying it was clear anyway that the object was an underdeveloped embryo.
    Igor Namyatov refused to leave the embryo at the hospital for further research.

Conjoined twin myslexia.

South Park was right.
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Slow news day? These things happens all the time.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

IT'S NOT A TUMAH
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          IT'S NOT A TUMAH
          Are you sure? Did you put your contacts on backwards to take a look inside your head?
          I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrawn05
              Conjoined twin myslexia.

South Park was right.
              It is scary how often that show actually portrays the world correctly.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                It is scary how often that show actually portrays the world correctly.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Komsomolskaya Pravda

Kom. = Communist
                  So. = Soviet
                  Mol. = Youth
                  Pravda = Truth

Heh, anachronistic newspaper names amuse me.^-^
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

So where are the protesting pro-lifers?

Comment