Partisan Thought Is Unconscious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caligastia

I think non-whites tend to vote in blocs, yes. At least, that seems to be the case in the U.S.
    And how do you think this study props up that theory?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I don't.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I did a thread on this several months ago.

Partisan rhetoric increases rage, and rage is addictive. Most partisan rhetoric comes from talk radio, and that is overwhelmingly right-wing. So while it affects all sides, one side is the larger purveyor.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          Yes, and Democrats nominate guys looking like this for their nation's highest office:
          He looks a little low, perhaps his staff can take a tire guage to him and top him off if his pressure is too low.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

And partisan in this case means the same as in any case or country.
            Ah yes, those lightly-armed patriots who melt into the woods whenever a Nazi patrol comes by.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Partisan rhetoric increases rage, and rage is addictive. Most partisan rhetoric comes from talk radio, and that is overwhelmingly right-wing. So while it affects all sides, one side is the larger purveyor.
              I should take a communist's word for this?

Comment

Why shouldn't you? You've known me long enough to know that I don't make **** up . . . except when I'm being obviously silly.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Course, it seems I posted it on another forum.

Comment

One word - blogs.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Blogs require an active component to though, reading. Listening to radio is passive. That said, however, I would have to say not only are you right, but you fail to go far enough.

Internet forums!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                        an MRI doesn't measure brain activity... it only gives a picture of what the brain looks like...
                        They probably mean fMRI
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

or EKG... damn letters all look the same
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Why shouldn't you? You've known me long enough to know that I don't make **** up . . . except when I'm being obviously silly.
                            Ah, I see - you were obviously being silly.

Comment

I'm going to pee on you now.

Comment

Working...
                              X