• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up.

Grandpa Troll....

You truly are the master of images.
    Attached Files
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

I want one from Monty Python and the Holy Grail of king Arthur saying "I command you, as king of the Britons, to Hit it!" but I dont have the MS paint required to make it in the lettering I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrawn05
        I give up.

Grandpa Troll....

You truly are the master of images.

Thanks

and Oh By the way

if your ever down in da Bayou around da Lillie pads ladies..

ya gotta know

Id Hit It
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
          I want one from Monty Python and the Holy Grail of king Arthur saying "I command you, as king of the Britons, to Hit it!" but I dont have the MS paint required to make it in the lettering I want.
          Ok, I'm not exactly a photoshop guru but I figured I'd make this just for the hell of it.

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Working...
          X