• Show
Clear All

• I'd hit it :b:

Old!e but good!e
    Attached Files
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

I'll go along with this.
    Attached Files
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Attached Files
        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Behold my awesome MSPaint abilities!
            Attached Files

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

survey says

is that your final answer?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I used it in another thread, but I never get bored by this one.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

>*
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                      Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Comment

Attached Files
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Last one. This time with some PSP6 to help with the resizing.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X