No announcement yet.

Help Mao Find a Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see then. Hmmm...seems a waste just to go down to London for a pint...anything going on there in the next few days?

Or, failing that, anyone want to come up here?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Oh come on, it's hardly long distance...and there's plenty to do whilst you are there...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yes...that is true...but I am kind of clueless about what to see in London. Be nice if some locals could take me around *ahem* I've done the American tourist thing with friends on the same program and that...errr...wasn't my cup of tea.

Comment

Wel what kind of things do you enjoy seeing...what takes your fancy? There's quite a lot on offer...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            Thousand Island Sauce with fries.
            Catsup with fries. All else is heresy.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Wel what kind of things do you enjoy seeing...what takes your fancy? There's quite a lot on offer...
              I'm not sure...what should a 20-year old guy (with a girlfriend *AHEM*...so no prostitutes) see in London?

Comment

You should become a man whore. I'm there are lots of girls and guys who'd like a bit of sweet Chinese man ass.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mao
                  Wait...so no one actually lives in Oxford? I had the impression, for some reason, that there were at least like 3 or 4 polytubbies that lived here...
                  Me and Adrian Hon during term time. Though living here might be a bit of a stretch, I always seem to be away at the moment - conferences, visiting people, corproate stuff, etc.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Wait, are you a student Drogue?

Comment

Yeh
                      Smile

Comment

he's gettin' schooled
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Me and Dauphin live in South East London.
                          Bad grammar aside, please change the factual content.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I am trying to have an informal conversation, and "Myself and Dauphin" just sounds too formal

OK, I'll let you have "Formerly Kent until the London Government Act of 1963", but that's my best offer
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Surely Dauphin and I would be the more polite?
                              Smile

Comment

That sounds really poncy too. Just leave it, sometimes you have to bend the rules a little bit...
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X