• Show
Clear All

not in America... we don't like mayo with fries
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Thousand Island Sauce with fries.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

You know, it sounds really weird, but a french fry baguette with hummus, (cheese), salad, and mayo is amazingly good at 3 in the morning...
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

*ohm* Don't tempt me, I'm on the "no Ahmeds" diet
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I haven't been there for quite some time...perhaps one for old time's sake?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

*AHEM* "(and I'm quite insulted no one's treated me a to a pint yet...bastards)"

Comment

Well you've got to put some effort into meeting us, you know, for anyone to buy you a pint
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Fair enough...how's actually at Oxford anyway? Since you know, I'll miss the Oxford Polymeet (ironically loosely inspired by my coming to Oxford...heh) and all...

Comment

That is my damn point, and a large number only live down the road in London - we can even do a polymeet in London at some point not long after - but in order to claim your free pint, you're going to have to get down there
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Getting down there isn't hard...but what I meant was, "who's" at Oxford? You? Drogue? Who else? Anyone feel like doing something small later this week?

Comment

I was at Oxford, I graduated in 1999...I don't think there are any other people on Poly though, although I could be wrong. We do have a few Cambridge people...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Wait...so no one actually lives in Oxford? I had the impression, for some reason, that there were at least like 3 or 4 polytubbies that lived here...

Comment

You should all register on here if you haven't:

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                            Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Drogue does in termtime. Me and Dauphin live in South East London, Snotty in the South West of London and Gibsie is North London...
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yeah, that has a pretty accurate placement of where I live (not too accurate mind you )
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X