No announcement yet.

One Line Novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er, Stephen King's "The Stand?" Just pulling this out of my rear by guesswork. And Bill's right, that's more than one sentence by any definition.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Rats. I was just trying to make it easier. Corrected!
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Re: One Line Novels

Originally posted by Adam Smith
        or, at worst, a short paragraph
        Leon Uris, Exodus?
        Old posters never die.
        They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Nope. But keep going with the religious themes.
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I don't want to kill Adam Smith's thread, so here's another hint.

"But the Prince answered him not, and God said: You have made me a holocaust of my sons."

Comment

Damn! I just Googled it, and it turns out its a book I love -- but haven't read in 25 years. I should pick it up again.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X