Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMF of the Week award goes to....

Bad Ass Mother F--ker of the Week

(1/23/06 - KTRK/HOUSTON) - A northwest Houston father fought back and killed an armed intruder overnight.

Police say three men forced their way into the unit at the apartment complex on West Tidwell near West Sun Forest. The armed men demanded money.

The victim first tried to stop the men with a steak knife. The suspects then grabbed the homeowner's 12-month-old daughter and threw her down the stairs. Fortunately, the toddler is OK.

One suspect pulled a gun, but the victim was able to get it away from him and shot him. Then the suspect pulled a second gun. The homeowner got it away from him and shot him again, this time killing him. Police say the other two men fled the scene.

"The two suspects are known to the complainant," said Officer Philip Yochum with the Houston Police Department. "The dead man is not known to the complainant. They left the scene before police arrived."

Investigators say the victim knew the two suspects who got away and that both the victim and suspects are Katrina evacuees. Police aren't sure if the dead suspect is an evacuee as well.
    (Copyright © 2006, KTRK-TV)
    Dad and Daughter okay
    One dead Home intruder
    Two escaped ones
    Texas Home Intrusion Laws
    Ted Striker
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

They both lost their guns to him? How stoned were they?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I think one guy lost both his guns, not the other guys lost their guns.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Ted Striker
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Hurricane Katrina
          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

BAMF
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Supercitizen has competition
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

How do we know that this isn't Supercitizen's "Clark Kent", if you will?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Chuck Norris
                  What?

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
                    Ted Striker
                    Striker? *mumbles* Striker? Striker? Striker? Striker?.... STRIKE HER!!!!

Sorry, had to do it.
                    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                      Chuck Norris
                      Attached Files
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

FACT: Chuck Norris counted to infinity... twice.

What?

Comment

Oh.
                          I was hoping that BAMF was a clever variation of MILF.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Oh.
                            Now be good...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                              Oh.
                              glad i wasnt the omly one

Comment

Working...
                              X