Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Showdown

I think my eyes are bleeding.
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Are you sure it's your blood? Mr. Rogers seemed to be gleefully spraying his about.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

That's awesome.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

but... but Mr. Rogers is already dead!!!!
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Awesome. Totally worthwhile. I want the lyrics.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The MP3

The Lyrics

It's been around Newgrounds for like a month already.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Neither link worked.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I thought it was very creative and well done. But I didn't find it that funny. It was kind of annoying actually.

It's a good flash. But I didn't like it.

If that makes sense.

I recognize that it is good, but I personally don't like it that much.

I think it's just one of those things where if you put all of those characters in a flash animation and then mention Chuck Norris, everyone will automatically think it is awesome.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    Neither link worked.

music by lemon demon by neil cicierega featuring the hit internet Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny .com

I think he block direct links.

The download section has the mp3. The lyric section has the lyrics, under Misc.
                    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Thanks

****ing good ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X