X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

snakes,trouser trouts,yogurt slingers, they all were designed to be indoors

Just ask her, she seems to be a good will Ambassador to the Banana Snake
    Haha! The secret entrance to Area 18!!!! At long last after all these years!! Fools! All of you!!!!!
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

I'd certainly want to guard my banana around this guy:

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
      Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        I don't think snakes were accounted for in it's design parameters
        Neither was I.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

"In 1982 a law was passed forbidding citizens from making jokes about his name."

He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

My sister has one of those banana guards ...
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
            X