• Show
Clear All

• Guard your banana

I like the last question in the FAQ
    I will guard my banana
    64.29%
    Banana
    35.71%
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Will do.
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

I like the last question in the FAQ

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

English.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Some female comments on this thingie could be interesting
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think maybe it has too much of a curve for female use. Not that I know anything about women's thingies. . Maybe they can handle the curve just fine.

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                I think maybe it has too much of a curve for female use. Not that I know anything about women's thingies. . Maybe they can handle the curve just fine.

You know more than you let on -- admit it.

It's time you come out as a straight man, already.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Q: "Is there a battery attachment?"

A: No. The Banana Guard was designed for its intended purpose only as a device to prevent banana trauma during transport.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

England and their crazy products (or maybe it's just a UK web address- they are probably made in china like everything else). here's a better picture. maybe I'll use it as my avatar.

Comment

For that price, I am sure they could afford to manufacture them in Luxembourg
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

My Banana woiuld most certainly look better housed in PINK

Of Course my snake is thicker and longer than the case shown here..must not be for all sizes
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I don't think snakes were accounted for in it's design parameters
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is the banana bag any different from a regular bag?
                            "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                            Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I don't think snakes were accounted for in it's design parameters
                              snakes,trouser trouts,yogurt slingers, they all were designed to be indoors

Just ask her, she seems to be a good will Ambassador to the Banana Snake
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X