Who said this Falwell, Robertson or binLaden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops: 3 out of 20

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

17/20

The key is that Osama more classical-sounding language, while Pat and Jerry are more blunt.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

11/20
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

damn, there are a few I changed my answer that I should have gone with my first instinct...

oh and I'm sober at the moment
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I got 10/20.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

11/20

My errors were mostly attributing Mr bin Ladin's statements to Messrs Falwell and Robertson ...
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
              X