What are you getting your partner for valentines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you getting your partner for valentines

OK, the day dreaded by man kind the world over is nigh upon us. What are you getting your partner/significant other/lover/spouse (or all the above)?

I am fishing for ideas having exhausted the purfume, lingere, flowers, dinner, classy hotel gambits over years past
    "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
    "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

how about candy?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

lotion

Comment

I forget where I was reading it, I think it was in last sundays papers (perhaps in parade magazine), that given flowers (doesn't matter if it was a guy or girl) brought smiles to their faces, and had a better effect than candy.

The article didn't mention important things like getting laid. But diamonds are the best way to do that.

Comment

Me!

I'm flying out to Toronto, renting a car (Buick Century1@11! WOW!), and renting a hotel room in Waterloo. Driving out there and I'm locking us in the room for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday that week.

Then I fly back.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

See? Gays don't have real relationships, they have sinful, Satan-driven lust. THEY DESTROY AMERICA!

Comment

Is it lust if it lasts 2.5 years and 2500 miles?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: What are you getting your partner for valentines

Originally posted by atomant
                I am fishing for ideas . . .
                Lister to her. She'll tell you without even knowing it. Accompany her to the mall and see if she gushes about something. Or listen hard to any sentence which begins with "We/I could really use . . ." Or listen to grumbles, and get whatever fixes them.

And get her flowers. Always flowers. Girls love flowers. Girls are helpless when confronted with flowers. They're like Kryptonite for females...only they smell better.

Comment

**** valentines day. All you happy couples can choke on a bon-bon.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Is it lust if it lasts 2.5 years and 2500 miles?
                    It is SATAN!

I AM A GOD WARRIOR!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                      **** valentines day. All you happy couples can choke on a bon-bon.
                      it's good you have a positive attitude towards it. I will have the day off. I will be getting drunk at the bar.

Comment

What date is it?

Comment

Re: What are you getting your partner for valentines

My what?

Comment

Depends how well I know her by then. If I know her well enough to know her tastes, probably jewellery of some sort. If not, I'll probably find something romantic and generically nice present-like that I think fits.

I might try and nick a kitchen and cook. Would make a nice change to going out to dinner
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I had completely forgotten.

I dont like buying presents for these event days anyway, if I see something i like I wil buy it and give it, but having to go out shopping to specifically buy something sucks
                              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                              X