• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Apolyton Quiz IV

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Grand Old Party
    I disagree:

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Well, I disagree with your disagreement. Gods of Plastic indeed.

Comment

16, counting the corrected ship question.

Comment

12. Annoying, since I dithered on both Kamehameha and Galileo, but didn't put them down. Don't know what I was thinking.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
            Only if teh revolutionary peasants of Boston continue to lie about their ship's claims to fame

Comment

Well, you should see that I DID point out that the Victory was older way back, but ours is still in the water.

What use is a boat without water?
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Ours is the flagship of the Second Sea Lord, Commander in Chief of the Home Command

Besides, whether the ship is in water or not is irrelevant. Should Britain be forced to surrender its fleet to a foreign power, the HMS Victory would have to sail along with the likes of Indomitable and Ark Royal

Comment

Re: Apolyton Quiz IV

Didn't realize you had posted the answers.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

11 + two halves .

I still maintain that Sahara means "Holy **** is it ever hot here"
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                    X