No announcement yet.

The West Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the only decent thing to do. With Spencer dead, and with no real reason to keep Sheen around, the show would have sunk even further into the post-Sorkin abyss. Good for NBC.
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

I enjoyed the first few series I watched, but I really needed to be sitting just watching the tv to keep up with the plot, so it fell by the wayside in favour of something I could watch while playing computer
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

I'd presume they've already completed writing, at minimum, if not filming... given the last episode's finishing in four short months, doesn't TV production take a bit longer than that??
        I don't know the timing-- For certain there are a number of episodes ready to go . . . I'm just thinking that the cancellation announcement was in time for the writers to do some rewrites to bring things to resolution.

It would suck to end on a cliffhanger for instance
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
          I enjoyed the first few series I watched, but I really needed to be sitting just watching the tv to keep up with the plot, so it fell by the wayside in favour of something I could watch while playing computer

Yes West Wing requires your attention. Thats why I like it . Much of the dialogue is pretty sharp and I find that I often rewind a few seconds to make sure I caught exactly what the character said.

PVR technology
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
          X