This is funny on so many levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    I have nursed the two pre-era toliets in our house. I keep replacing all the movable parts because I don't want to replace them with the expensive nonworking ones. I used to go to flea markets and buy older ones for almost nothing then offer them to my neighbors for a very modest profit. The payback in good neighbor attitude was worth it. I'm very popular on our block.
    Rah, The Toliet King of Ferretland.

Actually, that story sounds like a good bio for a Republican Party political candidate. Are you thinking of running for public office under the new Toliet Contract with America?

And in case anyone has doubts about my position on the matter.

Comment

if people at more fiber and less beef this wouldn't be a problem.

though I should mention I'll never get rid of my old toilet. It's easy enough just to replace the parts inside.

Comment

BaaaWOOOSH!
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

The payback in good neighbor attitude was worth it. I'm very popular on our block.
          Great! And unbeknownst to you, the entire neighborhood now refers to you as "the toilet man".
          Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

As a state a resident of the states which adopted these low flush toilets some 16 years ago I must stand and attest to their effectiveness. It is true that some early models didn't modify designs except to limit the amount of water used per flush which resulted in some left overs still being in the bowl. That said new higher pressure designs have been released upon the market for at least the last decade which solve the previous model's suboptimal performance.

Now we happily flush knowing our turds shall disappear to the great beyond while only using the required 3.5 gallons per flush. I can only guess that the author suffers from owning one of the early defective models.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There was a great King of the Hill episode about exactly this

Oerdin, 3.5gpf would be over double the above-mentioned 1.6gpf allowed limit ... ??
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

gpf

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm confused. What's so funny about an official unit of measurement?

Comment

that it is an official unit of measurement.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Poopies per flush would be funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                        I've heard that in Europe or somewhere they have dual-flush toilets, one that uses only about a gallon or less for liquid only, and a much bigger one for solids.
                        You mean, you don't have that?
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          You mean, you don't have that?
                          I thought they had that everywhere! We have it here, they have it in Europe, they have it in China, the have it New Caledonia, they have in New Zealand...
                          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

psst! it's the USA
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

No, only dirty foreigners need so many flushes.
                              Lime roots and treachery!
                              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

We have duel-flush toilets in the US. En garde!

Comment

Working...
                                X