Is there a name for ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a name for ...

... that feeling where you can't quite decide whether you need a stiff drink or should avoid alcohol like the taxman?
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

denial
    Monkey!!!

Comment

confusion
      CSPA

Comment

madness

Comment

Is this before or after your AA meeting?
          What?

Comment

Considering I've never been to an AA meeting, I suppose it's before.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

It's called "carpe diem"
              Monkey!!!

Comment

That problem needs a drink before one can answer it...
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: Is there a name for ...

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                  that feeling where you can't quite decide whether you need a stiff drink or should avoid alcohol like the taxman?
                  wuss
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Coming from the guy with a listerine bong, that's a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      Coming from the guy with a listerine bong, that's a compliment.

Is this supposed to be a comeback?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Clearly it's beyond your stoned horizons.

Comment

That must be it.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Clearly.

Comment

You're just upset you lack the MacGyverness necessary to come up with an ingenious device such as TEH LISTERINE BONG!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X