• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, now that's just TOO happy.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

What can I say, he's a happy baby.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

would you say, he's gay?!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

If you are going by the original meaning of the word, yes.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

oh god, you've not been breeding have you

Comment

he's a breeder
              I'm a breeder
              wouldn't you like to be a breeder too
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                he's a breeder
                I'm a breeder
                wouldn't you like to be a breeder too
                alle menschen werden Breeder .......
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

How did this turn into a baby cutefest?
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I just had one of the best days I've had in years. Get an offer from Barclays for a seriously hard to get internship, get to the final round of the Bank of England's assessment, and have one of the nicest dates I've ever been on. I'd say I'm smiling
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      How did this turn into a baby cutefest?
                      I blame the breeders.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

I think you are right

Apparently its a combination of it being a MOnday, midwinter and at a time when the Christmas stuff is over but the Christmas bills are coming in for payment

Also in Canada-- its election day!!! If the polls are correct, this will make it a very depressing day for the Liberal party here
                        They said something about "having given up on new-years resolutions ("I'm weak!!!")" too, though I thought the date was februari the 3th.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Today is a good day.

I put in an offer on a New House for my growing family!

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Here is the link to the article:

Though they are calling Jan. 23 the "Gloomiest" (unhappiest) Day of 2006...I guess it is a slow news day as well.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Economic boost? You mean by having plants and offices, government services shut down for the day out of some fringe group's veneration for an horribly antiquated anniversary?
                              Geeze, Winston, you're obviously having a good run at most depressing poster...
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                                Here is the link to the article:

Though they are calling Jan. 23 the "Gloomiest" (unhappiest) Day of 2006...I guess it is a slow news day as well.
                                I guess if I was a British University Researcher, maybe I was trying to get a moniker, along with a strumpet and a spot o'tea

If I chose to listen to somene tell me due to it being winter, the day Elvis failed to finish his cheeseburger and twinkies,the half moon instead became a crescent, Beatles lost tapes consumed by fire, William Wallace turned out to be gay or any reason that could not simply be cured by a good old "pull you bootstraps up and get to steppin" out of the mood your in, I reckon I would be a sad sack of an individual

Like Sir Wittlich stated, slow day fer news
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X