London: Whale Watching Capital Of The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whale died.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

DoY supports Japanese whalers.
      God, not Japanese! Only Icelandic whalers.

Comment

I find lonely Icelandic housewives to be more attractive than lonely Japanese housewives. Also, it's easier to get to Iceland than Japan
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Is greenpeace going to dump this whale outside the Japanese Embassy aswell?
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
            I find lonely Icelandic housewives to be more attractive than lonely Japanese housewives. Also, it's easier to get to Iceland than Japan
            Better check on the price of Icelandic housewives And I tried whale meat in a Reykjavik restaurant but it is nothing special.
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

Why do people, "researchers", always want to save whales, "guide" them out to open waters as soon as they spot them? Leave them alone! If they're dying and in pain, you can kill them as an act of mercy, otherwise leave them the Hell alone.

This one probably died from being "helped"; I can't imagine a six ton whale benefitting from the stress of being surrounded, reined in and positioned on a makeshift raft, including the exposure to the near full gravitational effects on its body.

Go save some badgers or the odd zebra. What? You think they enjoy being eaten alive by ferocious lions!?

Comment

A rotting whale carcass at the bottom of the Thames probably isn't too nice to have either, so it is probably best it is shifted
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This could feed the homeless in london for days!

Comment

Yeah, let's hold a Japanese festival! Whale curry all round
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Yeah, let's hold a Japanese festival!
                      Spoiler:

Pity it wasn't a sperm whale then.

Comment

Hmm, they might have killed the whale, but I was the one who laid the whale thread in its grave with that comment.

Comment

More the thought of you with a load of Japanese guys cumming over your face

Comment

Says the whaleboy.

Comment

touché!

Comment

Betcha Lazarus raped it to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X