Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borat...

is pure comical gold

I wonder, was the show popular in the US/UK or it's a relatively anonymous candy for the young pot smoker?
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Borat Sagdiyev is Kazakhstani television's top media personality and the creator of Borat's Guide To Britain. He was first seen in the UK on Channel 4 Television after Ali G stumbled across him whilst flicking through the foreign satellite channels after watching the 5 minutes free view on the Fantasy Channel. I hope you like the site.

For those who don't know about the show, I urge you to see it.

Comment

It's quite popular over here. Not quite on the Ali G level (No movie as of yet), but still popular. He did host the MTV awards after all.

Comment

It is/was pretty big in the UK. The "Throw the Jew down the well" sing-a-long with the American southern white trash audience was class!!

Comment

Introducing The Pu$$y Cat Dolls

"Please prepare yourself for masturbation because next are international singing prostitutes, Pu$$y Cat Dolls".

Comment

i thought the one where he was going round with that yank politician was the best.

"if you elect this man, he will be a strong leader, like stalin"

when the politician is talking to a guy on his doorstep, and they're discussing taxes, in that typically serious american way, borat interjects with "can i make...****...at your house" the guy lets him in, borat reappears 15 minutes later and starts talking about it.

genius
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
              It's quite popular over here. Not quite on the Ali G level (No movie as of yet), but still popular. He did host the MTV awards after all.
              Hmmm... I thought that Borat was a mini-show within the Ali G show. Are you telling me that they made a separate show for Borat only?

Comment

which reminds me, didn't some geezer here start a thread whining about how one of his friends got stitched up by borat. that was funny as ****.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                  "if you elect this man, he will be a strong leader, like stalin"
                  yeah

I wonder why the politician let him follow after that...

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                    which reminds me, didn't some geezer here start a thread whining about how one of his friends got stitched up by borat. that was funny as ****.
                    I remember that, wasn't she a research assistant or PA for some politician.

The guy came on looking for sympathy if I recall....

Comment

yeah they did borat special programme episodes 1 and 2.. COMEDY GOLD!!!!

high fiveee!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                      X