Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEGS!!

Comment

She was wearing that at the Golden Globes?
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Irrelevant. Scarlett Johansson stole the show with her own glorious globes that night. Check out her fansite for pics:

Here's an even better link:

Last edited by ajbera; January 19, 2006, 18:02.

Comment

Holy ****! That's quite a dress
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

No, my friend, that's quite a woman.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow, amazing! Almost as nice as my girlfriend's

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                Yes, but we knew that already
                Smile

Comment

Re: OMG it's unbelievable!

Originally posted by BeBro
                  Forget Iran, Iraq, terror, tsunami disasters. This tops everything:

German news site Spiegel Online reports:

US-Schauspielerin Reese Witherspoon ist sauer auf Chanel. Der Grund: Für die Verleihung des Golden Globes hatte das Modehaus sie mit einem drei Jahre alten Kleid ausgestattet. Und noch schlimmer: Auch eine Konkurrentin war schon in dem Outfit zu sehen gewesen.

Which means Reese Witherspoon not only had to wear three year old Chanel couture when receiving the Golden Globe, it was also the same design Kirsten Dunst has already shown up with on an after-show-party in 2003!

This is an outrage!!!

Now BeBro multiply that by 5 and you have the front page of US news.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                    I heard that she did it with Benecio del Toro in a lift. That's quite a skank.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Meh, you leave an attractive person alone with a well known sex icon of the opposite sex, what do you expect to happy. You leave me alone in a lift with her, I'll want to have sex. I wouldn't expect she's any different when you do the same with someone like Benecio del Toro, except that she actually *can* sleep with him.

There's nothing skanky about sleeping with a sex icon. I can't see many residents of 'Poly turning down an offer from a female sex icon.
                      Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                        Meh, you leave an attractive person alone with a well known sex icon of the opposite sex, what do you expect to happy. You leave me alone in a lift with her, I'll want to have sex. I wouldn't expect she's any different when you do the same with someone like Benecio del Toro, except that she actually *can* sleep with him.

There's nothing skanky about sleeping with a sex icon. I can't see many residents of 'Poly turning down an offer from a female sex icon.
                        Don't be so humourless Drogue. Everyone knows that having sex in a lift is so 80s and Andrew McCarthyish, that it is a stain on a person's character, not to mention the lift.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the 80s!

Smile

Comment

it's in the past... lets be thankful for that
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X