A beautiful sunny day in Vilnius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A beautiful sunny day in Vilnius

I know it makes no impression for Canadians or Serb, but still...

This is a report for Vilnius, Lithuania. The report was made 23 minutes ago, at 07:20 UTC. The wind was blowing at a speed of 4.6 meters per second (10.4 miles per hour) from north/northeast (030°). The temperature was -25 °C (-13 °F), with a dew-point at -29 °C (-20 °F). The temperature felt like -34 °C (-32 °F). The atmospheric pressure was 1022 hPa (30.18 inHg). The relative humidity was 69.0%. There were no clouds below 1500 meter (5000 feet) and no cumulonimbus clouds. The overall visibility was greater than 10 kilometers (6.2 miles).

I want some local, if not global, warming!

On the upside, there were no traffic jams as many cars just did not start
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Move to Belgium.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

With women there looking like they do? Bah!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

You're already married anyway.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

That doesn't mean he doesn't like nice scenery.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He can admire Belgian architecture instead.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                He can admire Belgian architecture instead.

Comment

Re: A beautiful sunny day in Vilnius

Originally posted by Saras
                  On the upside, there were no traffic jams as many cars just did not start

You mean you primitives haven't even discovered engine block heater technology yet?
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

Comment

This is a report for Antwerpen / Deurne, Belgium. The report was made 53 minutes ago, at 07:20 UTC. The wind was blowing at a speed of 1.5 meters per second (3.5 miles per hour) from south/southeast (150°). The temperature was 5 °C (41 °F), with a dew-point at 3 °C (37 °F). The atmospheric pressure was 1021 hPa (30.15 inHg). The relative humidity was 86.9%. There were a few clouds at a height of 305 meters (1000 feet) and broken clouds at a height of 1128 meters (3700 feet). The overall visibility was 4000 meter (13123 feet). Currently mist.

:hmm:

Comment

Re: Re: A beautiful sunny day in Vilnius

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

You mean you primitives haven't even discovered engine block heater technology yet?
                        I mean the relatively high number of Ladas and aged Fiats

Comment

Meanwhile, on this side of the Atlantic it's been a remarkably mild winter so far.

When I was home on Christmas break the coldest it got was -18C, and many days it was above 0C

Even now, in Montreal it's hovering around freezing, with highs tomorrow again above 0C. And in Baltimore it's going to be an absolutely balmy 9C tomorrow, with a sweltering 16C predicted for Friday.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                            This is a report for Antwerpen / Deurne, Belgium. The report was made 53 minutes ago, at 07:20 UTC. The wind was blowing at a speed of 1.5 meters per second (3.5 miles per hour) from south/southeast (150°). The temperature was 5 °C (41 °F), with a dew-point at 3 °C (37 °F). The atmospheric pressure was 1021 hPa (30.15 inHg). The relative humidity was 86.9%. There were a few clouds at a height of 305 meters (1000 feet) and broken clouds at a height of 1128 meters (3700 feet). The overall visibility was 4000 meter (13123 feet). Currently mist.

:hmm:
                            That's THIRTY degrees warmer than where you are.

Comment

I wore a t-shirt for a couple of days last week, and have only had to put on a coat 1 day in the last two weeks.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X