Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Footie Mad
    Edge of a knife?
    She and I could be like one of those assassin-couples, hiding booby traps around the house at easter, battling with samurai swords as morning-exercise, setting up sniper positions against mice and tax men etc
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Hmm... I'd go for it.
      Attached Files
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

"Rekindle those murderous desires then use my awesome power of seduction to get free assasinations"

That scenario didn't come to my mind at all.. nice one You could have your own house assasin! And it's not like they'll believe the crazy woman when she claims you ordered the hits...
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror

Illur is a nice girl

she hasn´t killed anyone

yet
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ilur is a girl? I thought illur was gay, and that's why I got the 'I love you' vibes. Well this explains it, it's not a he, it's a she.

With a strap-on. :shakeshead:
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

oh, pekka i have heard of you and i can say that you are my one true love! you stud! come and play with my glow in the dark strap-on!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
              Last edited by Illur; January 19, 2006, 09:22.

Comment

run away, run away!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

This thread isn't a hypothetical, is it?

Comment

I knew it! Women on this board just can't resist me. But it's OK. Only natural. Right now I'm spoken for but if this situation should change at some point.. what I'm saying is, keep those strappies warm and ready!

Gibsie, well of course it is hypothetical. I jsut figured, you know, we got these news every now and then where usually the wife lets cops now she thinks her husband is like a serial killer with massive work. They've been doing it for years and playing normal family life, and at some point when they are both 50 or 60, the wife finds about it and that must be freaky situation. They knew that man for decades.. or did they... Hmhmmhmh... interesting.
                    In da butt.

Comment

aww, pekka

Comment

I wonder if he knows what a strap-on is.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Yes I do. I wonder if you know what 'leave the lights on' mean. Let's shave our heads, throw few cakes at each other and get kinky, that's my message.

However, serial killers yes mm... weird people, don't you guys think?
                          In da butt.

Comment

My friend woke up in the middle of the night once and his baby-moma was making chopping motions in her sleep on his stomach.

I bet they had some great sex that night.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                            X