what would you do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do...

You fell in love with a woman and then later on you accidentally find out she was a serial killer. Say, maybe 10 years ago, but she was caught, found sick, and now released and stable. Well, at least that's what the records say..

She didn't tell you about this and you would have never thought of it. Say... she killed 7 men.

What do you do? Are you going to upset her and break up?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I divert her attention to Pekka after I took out a huge life insurance on him.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: what would you do...

Originally posted by Pekka
      You fell in love with a woman and then later on you accidentally find out she was a serial killer. Say, maybe 10 years ago, but she was caught, found sick, and now released and stable. Well, at least that's what the records say..

She didn't tell you about this and you would have never thought of it. Say... she killed 7 men.

I blame her condition on Hollywood and video games, and sue for

Comment

crazy chicks are supposidly good in bed
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Crazy chicks as in Visitor Q crazy or as in Ichi the Killer crazy?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            So are sane ones.

Comment

i would buy a strap- on and go crazy on the local wild life

Comment

you, Illur, have issues
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I can confirm that.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

ah yes, you were married to one
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

you, Illur, have issues
                      Nah, Illur is a nice girl, she hasn´t killed anyone yet
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

she posts at eventis... I think that's enough
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

I'd ask her to marry me. I like living on the edge.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Edge of a knife?
                            It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Re: what would you do...

Originally posted by Pekka

Rekindle those murderous desires then use my awesome power of seduction to get free assasinations, having her kill off a few people I don't like until I get bored of her, have her imprisoned, and collect an assortment of lolita to replace her.

/It's what any real man would do.
                              //Yeah, I'm morally corrupt.
                              ///But who doesn't like free assasinations and lolita?
                              ////Well you're just a crazy person then.
                              /////Slashie Slashie

Comment

Working...
                              X