No announcement yet.

Go Latvia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, two of three pics I've posted were pic of Olympic champions (and the last girl is from my home city). Who said sport makes girls ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
      The only pictures I store on my hard drive are pics of ultimate Russian weapons like Russian tanks and pics of my wife wearing her wedding dress.
      What? No swimsuit pictures of Brezhnev? I seem to remember one of those a while ago.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

That one was from my work PC, not my home computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

That one was from my work PC, not my home computer.
          I'm afraid to ask what you do at work.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Except working, I make posts here.
            Last edited by Serb; January 14, 2006, 03:42.

Comment

Re: Go Latvia!

Originally posted by Colon
              They grew by 11.4% the previous compared to the quarter they year before.

The EU is proud of you.
              My congrats, Beylorussians grew 11% already in 2004 and keep growing in 2005.
              On the other hand Ukraine's GDP growth dropped from 12% (Yanukovich) in 2004 to 3% (Yushenko) in 2005. The optimistic forecasts give Ukraine 1% growth in 2006.
              Conclusion:
              Latvia needs an Orange revolution.

Comment

i think the latvian babes are hotter, especially the first one, but of course i'm an open minded fellow and will consider any other submissions
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yeh, that first Latvian gal is a real scorcher.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Go Latvia!

Interesting website you found that on....
                    "

Comment

Mobility of Latvian labor.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Here's a hot Finn.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW

Interesting website you found that on....
                          Google knows all. Oh, yeah. Hot chicks who sell themselves on the internet.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Google knows all. Oh, yeah. Hot chicks who sell themselves on the internet.

nice site

they travel worldwide
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X