Question for the Swedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the Swedes

Does Sweden have a lot of ska bands that have the word 'ska' in their name in the sense it's used in the Swedish language? Like "Vi Ska Göra" or something.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

is this a rhetorical question?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I've successfully avoided the ska scene, so I don't know.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

no I actually want to know the answer this is important
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Are you starting a ska band?
          CSPA

Comment

No, I just want to know the answer to this question

I've been meaning to ask it for a long time you know

Comment

Try googling on "Swedish ska bands" or something.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Sven-Ska
                CSPA

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Finska pinnar
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Swedish meatballs. Tastes like breen.
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

in spain there is a ska band called

ska pe

escape lolz rox
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                          http://www.skawars.nu/?p=artist&acti...se&Submit=Visa
                          "Alla'Ska" maybe fits the criteria?
                          But "Spank the Cheese" and "Vagina Grande" sound like much better bands.
                          CSPA

Comment

Working...
                          X