Suggestions About Wireless Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions About Wireless Internet

I'm still in the middle of a move but I've been looking around for a good affordable wireless internet since where I'm about to end up is in the boonies where cable and dsl aren't available. I have a laptop with wireless and I frequent the places that offer free wireless but I need a more permanent solution. I've looked into getting it through my wireless phone service (alltel) but I want to be sure I'm not missing out on something else. I can do 60 a month but would hate to go over that. If I can't find something suitable I may be forced to fall back on dial up for

Set me free.......
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

I think Verizon has a nationwide wireless service. But I don't know how much it costs and how well it covers your area.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
    X