Schwartzenegger = Outlaw Biker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwartzenegger = Outlaw Biker!

California Governor Schwartzenegger, who was involved in a motorcycle accident over the weekend, now admits he hasn't had a license to drive a motorcycle since he emmigrated from Austria.

Link to Story

The LAPD has turned the case over to the City Attorney.

Will LA City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo, Republican candidate for California Attorney General, enforce the law and bust Arnold??

If convicted, Schwartzenegger faces a fine of $100-250.

Lawless son of a Nazi biker!
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

He's b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bad to the bone!

Comment

I always knew that scene at the aqueduct in Terminator was a total work of fiction!

Comment

Conan the barbarian cares nothing of your measly rules and regulations! He shall ride on his stallion of steel, bravely towards battle where you shall feel the taste of your own blood in your mouth! Hail to Crom!

It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Maybe he should work out more and ride less
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

/me does best ahnold impersonation...it will be kalt day in hell before some 2 bit traffic cop takes me down
              Attached Files

Comment

/me continues...I was riding like dees und dat migrant worker turned house honey backed into me
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                  Maybe he should work out more and ride less
                  Wow!! I have a body like Arnold Schwartzenegger!!

Comment

Hey! When they make you governor they take your steroids away.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

arnp;d os the man!

Comment

Attached Files
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Now that is some disgustingly bizarre ****.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

that's a fake... right?
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I'm sure it is...the man would be dead if he had a musculature like that!
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X