Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going 'pear shaped'(in a mushroom cloud kinda way?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going 'pear shaped'(in a mushroom cloud kinda way?)

Iran is being teh evil again:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

the reason i wanted to post this was the quote at the bottom of the article by Jay from Liverpool in the 'have your say' boxed section:

"People should worry about a populist religious fundamentalist having his finger on a nuclear button"

I quite agree - get George Bush the hell out of the whitehouse

sorry i couldn't resist
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

George Bush is not a populist.

Comment

wow! that took ages - but thanks for taking part and it was a joke in the grand tradition of it being in vogue to 'hate bush' , thats all - although you are right in your statement. Right now G.Bush is not popular(and its debatable about if he is religious either), even in his own country

Still the article is kind of serious - and i was surprised no-one commented on it.
      Seems like Iran is going to be stubborn about this - and i dont think the UN can do much about it(or the usa i suspect).

So i guess we just have to hope that it really is for electricity?
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Notice the quote and Zkribbler said populist while you switched to popular

Comment

i know - it was another cheap 'hate Bush' jibe i thought i did it quite seemlesly

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            George Bush is not a populist.
            No but he thinks he is.
            What?

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

latest details on the riseing tension over Irans actions with its nuclear facilities. It seems prepared to snub the international community over this

Comment

Working...
              X