Bite me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bite me

Very good, now that I have your full attention I can show you the real purpose of this thread, a special package I received this morning.

Happy New Year

Discuss and throw at me all of your hate
    I hate you
    35.00%
    I don't hate you
    15.00%
    I am too poor to afford them
    10.00%
    PRAISE ALLAH and his martyrs on February 22-23
    40.00%
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Who the heck is this 'Ghiaccio' bloke?

I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

it means ice
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Have fun
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I hate you for making me open this thread...

Are those tickets to some weird sports thingy?
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Where's the who cares option?
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

in the moment you opened this thread, it means you care. no matter if you like it or not.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Clearly, Mr Franit is annoying people on the 'Net.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

PRAISE ALLAH!!!
                  The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

if such a thing really happens, my ghost will come to your home and pull your feet while you're sleeping

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

What hockey game tickets you got there?
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

From the Italian: Finland vs Chuck Norris. Should be a great one!

Comment

damn, gives us a chance! Not Chuck Norris... *cries*
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Ice Hockey Men's Quarterfinals B2 against A3

Group A: Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Switzerland and Italy.

Group B: Sweden, Slovakia, USA, Russia, Latvia and Kazakhstan

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

QF game? Cool!!

Sweden vs Finland it will be
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X