Karma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma!

Man I think I have bad karma from my past deeds or something. You know when I was a teenager and thought women were created for my entertainment.

Well, it seems that this thing is going nowhere. It had good premise, a good old friend, hot, hit it off finally, been having fun ever since but.. first of all, well there's little distance now but not further than 90 minute drive. Then.. the real problem is, that it seems like we are still the same old friends except we have sex now too.

Some of you guys think, hey that's great, that's the best combo. Well for me it isn't. I went into this thing, hoping to get something else too, a meaningful, romantic relationship, not a ****buddy.

I don't know what to do.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

so you did have sex with this girl you just fooled arround with for 20 minutes before watching TV?

the way to move **** buddy to relationship is romance.. I think

I don't really know, honestly

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

no not that time. But afterwards, of course.

Yeah but I find it hard to get this romance thing going on. You know maybe it's me. I'm not very good at this. I have treated ladies like garbage in my days and I'm not proud of it. I really never opened myself up for romantic relationship, just the sex part.

So now, I'm having difficulties doing it, I don't know what I should do, I have tried to create atmosphere that would allow it to happen but it's just not going there. I tried to talk about how I feel, but it ended up me not knowing it, what I feel, so I just scrambled and looked like a fool. I don't know, maybe I'm not built for this stuff.

I wish she would take little charge opening that romance side but it seems like she's not doing it either. You know.. and I was hopeful, I thought now finally I can have a good thing going on but it turns about to be just what everything else turned to be, nothing but physical thing. I do like her though, but is she my friend who I have sex with, or is she my girlfriend, I don't know?!??!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

take her out on dates

go on romantic walks

etc..

I don't really know

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

We have gone out all the time.

That's not what the problem.
          In da butt.

Comment

romantic /= sex

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
            X