• Show
Clear All

• Howard Stern's debut on Sirius

Anyone listening?
    Yes
    12.50%
    No
    75.00%
    I'd rather eat a banana split...with whipped cream mmmm..
    12.50%
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Don't have Sirius. I wouldn't listen enough to satellite radio to justify the expense.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm not listening along with Imran.

Comment

Actually, the only reason that I bought one is because I got a best buy gift card.

If I don't like it, no money out of my pocket...except for the first month.
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

and because, (please don't hang me) I was dying for 80's music...

Comment

80s music
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I gotta admit, the satellite plays it like no tomorrow. Especially the hair bands.

Comment

by the way, I am a Stern fan when he doesn't get political, so I am curious what the show will be like.

If I don't like it, (and the other channels don't keep me), i'm out $13 only.

Comment

I despise Howard Stern...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I do at times too.

Comment

I'm going to listen to the show via alternative means and then decide whether or not it's worth it.
                      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I never cared for it when it was free, no way would I pay for it now. I just never found him funny.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

He's infantile, that's why.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

absolutely infantile. makes me wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              He's infantile, that's why.
                              I wouldn't use that term, but I agree.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X