Best cup to pee in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

But the "Whenyougottago" has a unisex adapter.
    Aint that the truth the only thing missing is the cup. Being brought up as a girl in a family that went hunting for various animals we got used to squatting were we could. Now on long trips no gas station its pull over to the side of the road and have tuber stand in front of the door.
    course if its dark outside he has to stay in the car to keep the towel over the dome light
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
      If I drink a big 44 ounce drink from a gas station that I visited when I filled up, it's a bit hard.
      Oooooh a sea of pee!

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
        Just stop the car! Even if you do have to pee in a cup, then I wouldn't be able to continue driving much longer with a full cup of piss. I'd have to stop and empty it, so you may as well just go to the loo when you stop anyway.
        No, once you fill the cup you can just empty it out of the window and people will think you're just dumping ice or something.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

...unless they're following close behind and suddenly their car turns yellow.

Comment

Who cares what random people on the highway think?

Comment

Does that count as public urination?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Only if it hits a police officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  Only if it hits a police officer.
                  Take a pee, go to prison!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    The trick is to find somebody doing ~80 and follow in his wake. The cops will pull him over first.

There were very few speed traps yesterday. Maybe 3 or 4 in the whole trip. Might have something to do with most of the driving time being done after dark. In light snow.

The first 150 miles were quite nice because the 401 (canadian highway) is like a ****ing race course. There are loads of people doing 85+, so keeping it a bit under that is pretty safe.
                    I got pulled over for doing 135 on the 401, cop gave me a ticket for 15 over though. Still bull****.

Here in Alberta, I've got a 10-band radar/laser detector. It's legal here, and no speeding tickets.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Here's how I roll, yo.

gps and radar detectors 4tw
                      Attached Files
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No doubt about it --- Canada is one beautiful country!!

Comment

word

Beautiful car too. This is with the smaller 16" wheels and hubcabs, though (winter tires). My summer ones are 17" alloys.
                          Attached Files

Comment

EWww you cant pour a cup of pee out the window doing 70 miles an hour that **** will get on your car and fly back on your hand. Ihave treid to pour a cup of beer out the window and it ended up mostly on the door of my truck and my hand. Beer I can handle pee i cant
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

You poured out BEER?!?

Comment

Women
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X