No announcement yet.

Best cup to pee in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a bigger persecution complex than the commies on this board.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Poc you are one crazy mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          I did 600 miles today in 7h45m

One stop to gas up, piss and fill the oil up (my car is 13 years old and drinks motor oil like it's going out of style). Total time off the highway: 9 minutes.
          So you were averaging about 79 mph for all that time? What are the speed limits like over there?
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

when you gotta go,..

Can't find a decent pic. Should be availble in pharmacies > $10. Disposable Zip-lok plastic bags with umm.. moisture absorbing crystals.

Also, if you wanna get serious, check out
            Leading the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes for those affected by it through research funding, community services, education and advocacy.
            I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

here ya go
              Attached Files
              I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                You have a bigger persecution complex than the commies on this board.
                Back in August I got pulled over by a cop who thought UT should be Tennessee and not Texas.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Poc you are one crazy mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  This is how we roll nowadays.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

So you were averaging about 79 mph for all that time? What are the speed limits like over there?
                    65 in most places, 55 in others
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The trick is to find somebody doing ~80 and follow in his wake. The cops will pull him over first.

There were very few speed traps yesterday. Maybe 3 or 4 in the whole trip. Might have something to do with most of the driving time being done after dark. In light snow.

The first 150 miles were quite nice because the 401 (canadian highway) is like a ****ing race course. There are loads of people doing 85+, so keeping it a bit under that is pretty safe.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Clearly this is not a thread for women!
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Of course it is, don't be silly, Tia.

We're equal opportunity here.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                            Of course it is, don't be silly, Tia.

We're equal opportunity here.
                            Except we dont have the equipment to pee in a cup sitting down.
                            My advise a very big one and dont fill it up.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Just stop the car! Even if you do have to pee in a cup, then I wouldn't be able to continue driving much longer with a full cup of piss. I'd have to stop and empty it, so you may as well just go to the loo when you stop anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Except we dont have the equipment to pee in a cup sitting down.
                                My advise a very big one and dont fill it up.
                                But the "Whenyougottago" has a unisex adapter.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X