Good riddance to Tom Delay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good riddance to Tom Delay.

Of course, there is no such thing as corrupt Republicans who duck out under fire. But hear such blasphemy coming from CNN!!

Run away Delay!!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

DeLay said, "I have always acted in an ethical manner."
      don't crap me now... No no no

[/ditka]
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, you mean you don't believe everything politicians tell you?? Say it ain't so, say it ain't so!!

Comment

Abramoff and Delay in the same week.

GOOD

**** them for the support of the treatment of workers in Saipan. Slavery still exists in the United States, folks, and these bastards were proud of it.
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Hey, hey Tom Delay, how much money have you stolen today?

Comment

Kinda weird, I keep hearing Repubs say he is innocent until proven guilty but they ousted him? I guess he's innocent enough to be in the House, just not innocent enough to be in the GOP leadership. I wish someone in Washington would grow some balls and stick to a principle.

Comment

Or develop a spine?

Comment

He wasn't ousted...he just saw the writing on the wall. Now the question is whether it'll be Blunt, Boehner, Wamp, Lewis or someone else...Anyone want to take bets as to who makes it?
                  If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                    He wasn't ousted...he just saw the writing on the wall. Now the question is whether it'll be Blunt, Boehner, Wamp, Lewis or someone else...Anyone want to take bets as to who makes it?

Comment

Boehner
                      We already have a Bush for President and a Dick VP. The last thing America needs is a boner leading Congress...
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

A Blunt, on the other hand...
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                          I wish someone in Washington would grow some balls and stick to a principle.
                          ...you do know you're speaking of Washington D.C. don't you???

Comment

sorry Tom but you're dragging us down

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X