No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****, that Sam Jackson clip is funniest thing I've seen in weeks.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• yeah that was good

I saw it a long time ago though... but it's still great
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• My guys need to stop getting assists and start scoring some PPG.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'm not an expert...but...

isn't it a penalty to knock the puck out of goalie's glove with your stick? Or at least, isn't it not a goal when the resulting puck rolls in?

*sigh*

Scoreless game, 6 minutes left in the 3rd and a bull**** goal counts.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Just got back from the Scotia Bank place (former Corel centre) . Man was that game a drag! I don't know what the hell is wrong with the Habs but they just weren't there.
            On another note: boy is that place quiet. Ottawa people are the most boring i've ever met!
            What?

Comment

• What a f*cking terrible game. Terrible officiating both ways, and it decided the game. Along with a huge dose of bad luck -- posts, wide open nets that just miss, a goal that shouldn't have counted to begin with that changed the tide of the game, and other general ineptitude.

The game even ended prematurely, the whistle blew with 4 seconds left...then again a second later when the players started a scrum. The clock kept ticking throughout the entire time, and the buzzer then went during the scrum, and game ended.

I wonder if the timekeeper is a Chicago fan.

Comment

• continued: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=147812

Comment

Working...
                X