Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABOUT TO START! LET'S GO FLAMES!! *clap clap* *slap the butt*
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

GRANDMA MORRISON PWNS YOU!!1
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

The guy who sings the anthem at Canucks game kills me...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

yeah wooohooo! Let's get naked and be nervous for few hours!! This is life!!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

What, you mean Comic Book Guy?
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

haha.. he's a true ice breaker
              In da butt.

Comment

lol the dude won't even sing.. I can do that! aaahahhaahha
                In da butt.

Comment

Good first period action... nice goal, and excellent save by Kipper..
                  In da butt.

Comment

The Sedins seem to like running over Kipper...
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

yeah.. dirty Swedes, starting Torino already

Good first period, I think the Canucks put on some offensive, played physically, but Flames D was just spot on. I'd like to see more offensive from Flames though...
                      In da butt.

Comment

They're just returning the favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Flames D was just spot on. I'd like to see more offensive from Flames though...
                          Summary of the season thus far.

Comment

Right, right.. just think if Flames had really strong offense, and with this defense and goalie, man they'd be SO good.. of course they're doing nice right now but.. you know when the playoffs come, and it's tight series because the defense makes it tight.. no shame taking some offensive power as well. Few to support Iginla there.. he seemed pretty .. average in the first, he's not on the same pace as last season?

Some trades in the future I see... maybe it won't even cost too much, many players just want to be in a good team that has a chance to win, I'd keep my eyes for free agents for next season.
                            In da butt.

Comment

The rumours keep persisting about getting a playmaking center.

Doug Weight is supposedly the main name.

Comment

Weight? Is he like one season quick remedy? I mean, that's like getting Modano.. What I mean is, no future, too old, but has some play in them still and can make nice plays _today_.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X