No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's usually a safe bet to make, the Flames have the NHL's best record since Halloween.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't make safe bets. They have bad returns.

I make the long shots when it's worth it, like tonight. Plus it's a TV game too so.. little something extra to add...
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

DAMN IT! I hate this.. you see the other long shot worth betting was Montreal against Ottawa... .still in the first, Montreal leading now 3-0 and Ottawa is totally stinking the place up.. damn!! Flames better ... demolish Canucks tonight
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Ottawa is nothing without their only line.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

4-0.

Hasek goes in for Emery.

Comment

Right... I'm jinxing it up for tonight for no reason at all... but I hate to see this, I could have, had I bet the money I MEANT to bet yesterday and today, I'd already have x 5 times the original money I had. After tonight, x 8 original, making it 450 euros. BUT NO! Let's rather lose that 50 euros tonight when Kipper starts hoovering in like a prostitute.

:cries:
              In da butt.

Comment

Even though Senators are stinking up the place, it's still entertaining game.. Neil has already challenged like two fights to no avail.. I predict he gets his ass kicked tonight, if he actually goes for someone else than Begin or Kovalev...
                In da butt.

Comment

Chris Neil is playing like a thug, the ref should keep his eyes open and throw this idiot to the monkey cage.

Ottawa is still stinking up the place.
                  In da butt.

Comment

A shutout for Lundqvist.

Now I just need Gerber or Vokoun to get one to catch Kontiki.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Well, Niittymaki had another great game! 3-1. But no one else on my lineup did much. (No goals, 3 assits, -2, 3PPP)

Today will decide the matchup, speaking of which, Theo isn't sucking today. Vs Ottawa of all teams! 4-1 near end of game.
                      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Senators were Suckahorribles today. No one stepped up, Heatley, he was in the game? The only one who was good in that team was Hasek.

Now.. GO FLAMES GO!
                        In da butt.

Comment

Flames play later. Up next is the sucktastic Oilers versus the sucktastic Leafs.

Comment

Yeah I know.. like 5 hours still.. man.. too long.. Almost bet on that game too but then I drew myself out of it, simply too tough to call.

Basically both are 'always bet against' teams. Maybe tie? They tie stinking the arena up. Can't get that game on TV though.. have to wait for FLAMES!!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Flames are on TV there but the leafs arent?

What a refreshing change of scenery...

Comment

I've gotten many flames games.. though leafs seem to be on tv all the time too.. and flyers.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X