Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball thread

Why isn't there one of these?

So the Houston Rockets have been doing really well on the road lately, despite some bad injuries. Once Ming comes back it should be pretty easy to make the playoffs.

The Pistons are on pace to win 70, which only the Bulls have done before. Probably won't make it but who knows?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

"The" Ming, Menzies Campbell, or another, lesser known, Ming?

We need to know?

How tall does that make rah?

Comment

Yao
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

how's he doing lately? I never pay attention to the pros anymore (lack of talent and discipline)

He really doesn't put up that many ppg does he? True there can be good centers that don't have to put up as many points as shaq. But they better be getting the rebounds and blocked shots.

Comment

He usually gets at least 20 points and 10 rebounds a game, even while double teamed. Getting double teamed is the big thing though. When both him and Tracy McGrady are on the floor, it really opens up the other players for wide open outside shots. Houston has a number of players that are very good at taking advantage of those opportunities, but with Yao out it is just much more difficult.

Comment

Deeeeeeeeee-Troit! Basketballlllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

They won't hit 70--the Central is too tough a division. My guess is 66 or 67.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Mavericks are doing well again but they just don't have enough to win it all

Suns hit 47 in the first quarter on Miami yesterday. That was pretty sick.

Spurs and Pistons have to be the favorites right now.
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
              X