Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

I wish Orthodox Christian forum members (Greeks, Serbs, Russians...), as well as everyone else who celebrates it all the best in name of myself and the Orthodox icon that I keep above my head and that protects me at night

So what do you guys do to celebrate? Like us normal people ? Or do you have some other customs?

MarkG can you unban paiktis so he can reply?

was paiktis banned?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Calling certain nation "fighting soap" gets you that
      It was along time ago though, I think he has served the sentence already.

Comment

er, I must have missed something..
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Let's not threadjack. I notice you didn't join with good wishes of your own? At least a PRAISE PATRIARCH or something?

Comment

You know, I was born in Eastern Europe so I'm a Christian Orthodox as well. So it's not threadjack. That I don't give a damn, that's another s ubject

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Atheism

Comment

Merry Christmas
                Attached Files
                CSPA

Comment

What's the gun in the picture for? A custom...?

Comment

don't know, it's from Serbia

but more importantly, why is santa claus all pimped up??
                    CSPA

Comment

Working...
                    X