Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nBSG Season 2 speculation (spoilers, dang it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nBSG Season 2 speculation (spoilers, dang it)

Tomorrow the second Half of season two picks up. When we left off, the Pegasus and the Glactica were about to stomp on each other, with vipers facing off and a raptor full of marines in transit.

I predict that Rosilyn is going to defuse the situation somehow, and Baltar will continue to be insane.

Thoughts?
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

I'll go out on a limb and say that the Commander of the Pegasus gets fragged.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I say that the Pegasus crew is not enthused to fire, that both groups of fighters have a sort of Mexican stand off, and then Starbuck comes back with intel on the Ressurection ship, thus getting everyones attention back to the Cylon Fleet.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
        I'll go out on a limb and say that the Commander of the Pegasus gets fragged.
        Yeah, I suspect the Pegasus XO is going to relieve her.

Here's hoping the Pegasus "Six" kills Admiral Cain.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
        X