Cuba Ordered JFK Assassination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oliver Stone did it.
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Oswald was a nutjob who got lucky. Everything in his past fits the profile of a loner killer, ala Marc Chapman, etc. No one but Oswald was behind the killing.

Course, if Castro really was behind it, given that Kennedy had ordered Castro's assassination, it would be legal self-defense. Plus, they probably would have used professional hitmen.
      the guy who made the film is quoted that its based largely on a story from a former Cuban Intell operative, but its confirmed in ex-soviet archives, and that US officials, including Alexander Haig, then a military advisor to JFK and LBJ, said the admin thought it was Castro. And that LBJ then ordered the coverup to avoid the pressure for war with Cuba. And that they used Oswald cause he was " all they had" and he wanted to do it.

Dunno, it still looks like a stretch, but it would be interesting to see the film. All the other conspiracy theories have always been based on circumstantial stuff, id like to see if this guys stuff is real.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Well, I suppose it makes as much sense as any other theory. There are still sealed documents, maybe we will see something later to clear it up. I really doubt that Oswald acted alone.

Course, we should be thinking of Tecumseh's Curse. Other than Reagan, who survived by a whisker, all of the presidents elected in 20 increments have died in office and there are probably plenty of people that would like to see Bush go too. Got to tell Mrs. Tubes about that, maybe she won't be so mad about having to sit in traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
          My avatar is getting a headache.
          It's probably from the bullet.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
            Well, I suppose it makes as much sense as any other theory. There are still sealed documents, maybe we will see something later to clear it up. I really doubt that Oswald acted alone.

Course, we should be thinking of Tecumseh's Curse. Other than Reagan, who survived by a whisker, all of the presidents elected in 20 increments have died in office and there are probably plenty of people that would like to see Bush go too. Got to tell Mrs. Tubes about that, maybe she won't be so mad about having to sit in traffic.
            Ugh, that's just what we need: Bush as a martyr for the right and Cheney as POTUS. What a horrorshow.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
              It's probably from the bullet.
              The 129 shots from 43 angles. Good thing he was popular. I thought magic bullets were supposed to heal.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley
                Answer me one question. How did the magic bullet end up on the stretcher laying next to Kennedy's body where it was found?
                It's not beyond a stretch of imagination for it to have fallen out. Given it had already traveled through so much flesh, I doubt it penetrated very far the final time. It's hardly a magic bullet either. It went through Kenedy's neck, richoetted off an arm bone, went through the back of the car, hit the governor, bounced off another bone and went into his leg, IIRC.

Bullets do richoet and bounce off bones. "Tokyo Joe" Ken Ito survived several direct shots to the head when hit man stuck a .22 pistol against his head and fired point blank. All the bullets bounced off the man's skull.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                  the guy who made the film is quoted that its based largely on a story from a former Cuban Intell operative,
                  It sounds to me more like this ex-Intel officer is looking for a free meal ticket by pedeling, "OMFG, teh USSR/Cubans are evil" stories to gullibel right-wingers. There's a lot of money in that, and occassionally, you get a government that is gullible enough to believe you and invade your country too (Chalabi).
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The bottom is slightly deformed. I know this from other photos, but this bullet doesn't look like it went through two people, bone, and a car seat.

It's common knowledge that a .22 isn't very powerful.
                    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

I just realized something. If this is the bullet found on Kennedy's stretcher, how did it get from Connally back to Kennedy and end up on the stretcher?

"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Comment

Hmmm..

Kennedy orders Castro assasinated. The US fails, over and over.

Castro orders Kennedy killed, Kennedy dies.

No **** Castro is still around then, obviously the Cubans are more competent. Just compare results.
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

magic bullet?

What ever.. now THAT'S a conspiracy theory, the magic bullet. GO ahead commies, believe what you are fed..
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley
                            I just realized something.

Yeah. You just realized it! Right now! This very second! While doing nothing but reading this thread, you thought... "Hey... wasn't there something else funny about the bullet? I wonder if ANYBODY ELSE thought of that?"

Who here is buying?

Comment

Whatever.

Comment

CASE CLOSED!

Comment

Working...
                                X