Making up our own quotable quotes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making up our own quotable quotes...

Okay, a 2006 contest. We all love quotations and we all want, in our heart of hearts, to come up with a quote and be credited with it.

So, lets all make up our quotes, and then we can all vote on the best one.

I'll start.

"Nobody loves me. At least, nobody I give a damn about."

Next?

This quote is better than the last one i wrote.
    What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
      This quote is better than the last one i wrote.
      Are you making an entry for yourself or Pekka's classic in your sig?

Comment

UR ALL GAY *****

-You know who
        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Yeah, not a soft quote, was it?

Comment

Hey I got one

Women and beer are the same, good at first, .......then ummmm.....nope....sorry.

Atleast I tried.....
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle

Are you making an entry for yourself or Pekka's classic in your sig?
              Pekka's is better but i like mine. I wish people would use it. And i wish Ecthy would stop using his current quote. I'm losing sleep over it.
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by Skywise
                Women and beer are the same, good at first, .......then ummmm.....nope....sorry.
                Women and beer are the same, good at first, but then you are on your knees wondering why in the Hell you even started.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Women and beer are the same, good at first, but then you are on your knees wondering why in the Hell you even started.
                  "My wife drove me to drink...which is the only good thing she's ever done for me" ... W.C. Fields

(Yes, I realize that I'm not W.C. Fields. But it's a funny quote, and appropriate. Now, back to the thread...)

Comment

"Everyone's entitled to a ****-up. Or several dozens."
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The stain on Monica Lewinsky's dress is more notable than the average Polytoner is quotable.

Comment

Quote this quote and it will have become quotable. And quoted.
                        If i could i'd probably blow myself.
                        What?

Comment

one I just said at CG

What I lack in youth, I make up for in immaturity
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Giant ball bearings are the fabric of the universe.

(said by myself ~6 years ago)

JM
                            (and it may have been society instead of universe)
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                            X