Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datajack in The Netherlands

I don't know why, but I am so bored.

I am so bored that I am planning a short trip to Amsterdam, as there's a low-cost dutch company covering the airport nearby my place, and hotel prices all over northern Europe are ridiculous right now. 20 euros a day for a single room in Amsterdam, Berlin. 30 for a one-way flight.

Of course I have friends that may host me in Berlin but I prefer using them during the summer, and you know, once you are their guest then YOU have to be hosting them the next time, and I don't like the idea of wasting a free holiday bonus for visiting Germany when no-one is around. Besides I wasn't actually really invited

I'll probably leave between 10th and 15th, staying at least 3 days. Suggestions are welcome. And because I am gay, the Red Light District has no meaning to my twisted hormones.

And I remember the "workers" in there showing you the middle finger when trying to make them pictures (they are very shy hookers after all).

Suggestions and loads of envy are welcome
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Oh come on! 20 views and not a single reply
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

BUMP

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I saw a gay club in the red light district when I visited Amsterdam some years ago. The guys there were dressed up like sailors. Maybe you should check it out
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

theres plenty of gay stuff in and around the red light district, the 'c*ck ring' club immeditely springs to mind, although Ive not been brave enough to go inside

would cost me at most £60 to get out to amsterdam for the weekend of the 14th hmm.....I wonder how kind my bank balance is going to be to me
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Mini Polymeeting in the Red Light District. How cute.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I'm sure I can avail myself for a mini-meet here

Comment

another satisfied c*ck ring customer

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The Internet is a great thing. I can't imagine all the stress and the money wasted by going to a tourist office and have the dumb lady doing everything by herself.

It's probably going to be sth like

arrival 15th
                  departure 18th

Of course I am also supposed to explore, er, the Dutch people. And all those paintings and stuff, you know, the Arts.

Great thing, the Arts.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You really should be inviting yourself to Berlin during the World Cup.
                    I don't know how many gays like football, but if you want to go on a holiday and aren't just on the pull, then it will be a great chance to meet people from all over the world.

Comment

great suggestion!

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                      X