Ukraine energy crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VetLegion

I just saw a report from the inauguration of Lord God Nabukodonosor (not really, but I can't remember the spelling) and Putin and Yuschenko met and were all smiles and hugs and happiness. Only you are talking about some defeat.
    Sure they did. Putin because he won and Yushenko because that's all what he can do now - try to make an impression that everything is fine. His PM just has been fired, but he keeps smiling like nothing happened.
    Putin clearly won this gas war. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Serb; January 13, 2006, 23:13.

Comment

Attached Files
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

He'll definitiely be too young to withdraw from politics when his term ends. I wonder what will happen.

Comment

"Two terms, not more"
          Attached Files

Comment

He'll become tzar and tzars don't need no stinking terms !
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

In this case,
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                "Two terms, not more"
                Isn't that an obscene gesture in some countries?
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I don't know. We use the same obscene gesture as you do, which involves only one finger.

Comment

More good news for you guys.

Within first three market days of new year, Gazprom's shares grew 20% in Russia (RTS index). The capitalization of Gazprom at London Stock Exchange (LSE) grew-up to 214 billion USD.
                    Now Gazprom is the 7th World's largest Enterprise, surpassing such grand as Toyota, for exapmle.

Still woundering who won this battle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb
                      I don't know. We use the same obscene gesture as you do, which involves only one finger.
                      Stealing our obscene gesture technology?
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

More good news for you guys.

Within first three market days of new year, Gazprom's shares grew 20% in Russia (RTS index). The capitalization of Gazprom at London Stock Exchange (LSE) grew-up to 214 billion USD.
                        Now Gazprom is the 7th World's largest Enterprise, surpassing such grand as Toyota, for exapmle.

Still woundering who won this battle?
                        Yukos would have done much better if you left them alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278

Stealing our obscene gesture technology?
                          Unfortunately - yes, we did stole it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278

Yukos would have done much better if you left them alone.
                            WTF was Yukos in comparison with Gasprom? Just a fly, no more.

Comment

Unfortunately - yes, we did stole it.
                              Never thought I'd hear you admit to anything like that.

Any chance you'll give it back? (Yes, I realize you are probably doing it right now... )

Comment

WTF was Yukos in comparison with Gasprom? Just a fly, no more.
                                A successful fly that attracted alot of jealousy. Hope the leader of Gasprom doesn't get arrested as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X