Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On-topic, but I thought PA would like this one ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-topic, but I thought PA would like this one ...

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Terminating the Rosbifs
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I don't get it. Haven't we all boxed in the British early in the game at some point?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

a sign of things to come?

baghdad - christian monastery

like it
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Re: a sign of things to come?

Originally posted by C0ckney
          baghdad - christian monastery

like it
          Note the little cross with the little star at Baghdad.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

doesn't mean a lot to me, don't have civ iv.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It means that Baghdad is the Holy City of Christanity.
              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

That's almost as funny as my game where Houston was the most cultured city in all the world.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

harr harr harr!
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

ho ho ho
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Notice that most Arabs are Buddhists

BUDDAHU AKHBAR
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Is that supposed to be Britain? The map's rubbish. It looks more like the Celebes.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

It's what Britain is in PA's nightmares.

@Spiff: The Rosbifs are buddhists too. Buddha save the Queen!

Comment

What game is that?

Comment

A game that doesn't recognise the existance of Scotland, it seems.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X