Apolyton Quiz I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Quiz I

New year, new traditions. I thought I´ll start one right here The rules are simple, every correct answer gets one point. Only one entry per person. No editing and absolutely no googling! As quizmaster I´m always right, even whan I´m wrong! If I am wrong I´ll apologize for it in the next quiz.

Now let´s have fun, shall we?

Edit: Quiz is closed

Sitcoms

1) In That 70´s show Fez forgot where he hid his Green Card when the gang went to Canada. Where did he hide it?

In his sock

2) In the Drew Carey Show Drew and the others made beer in his garage. What was the name of the beer?

Buzz Beer

3) In Friends, Ross has been married several times. How many and with whom?

Three times. Carol, Emily and Rachel

4) In Frasier, what´s the name of Frasiers son?

Frederick

5) In Friends, what was the name of Ross´monkey and what was its favourite song?

Marcel and The Lion Sleeps Tonight

6) In Red Dwarf, what was Listers rank before the ship suffered its terminal radiation leak?

Third Technician. The lowest rank on the ship.

7) Also in Red Dwarf, how many times did Rimmer fail his astro navigation exam?

13. According to Kryten in the episode "Justice"

8) In Married...with Children, what High School did Al Bundy attend?

Polk High

9) Which character appeared in both Mad About You and Friends?

Ursula Buffay, Phoebes twin sister

10) In Married...With Children, what position did Al Bundy play in his high school football team?

Full back

11) In Spin City, where did Charlie and Caitlin meet for the first time?

At a political meeting in support of Dukakis presidency campaign. Charlie was drunk and came on to Caitlin pretty bad. Her boyfriend intervened and it ended with Dukakis being knocked out

12) Which of the lead characters in Seinfeld was not in the pilot?

Elaine. Kramer was in the show from the start, but he was named Kessler in the first episode

13) In Seinfeld, why did George lose his job at Pendant Publishing?

He had sex with the cleaning woman (on his desk)

14) In the Young Ones, what was the name of Vyvyans pet hamster?

SPG, Special Patrol Group

15) In Seinfeld, what was the long overdue book Jerry was being harassed for by the library cop Mr Bookman?

Tropic of Capricorn

16) In The 70´s Show, where does the show take place? City and state please.

Point Place, Wisconsin. (Point Place is a imaginary suburb to Green Bay)

17) Frasier is the spin-off of another hugely popular sit-com. Which one?

Cheers

18) In Everybody Loves Raymond, what is the name of Rays parents?

Frank and Marie

19) In Soap, who killed Peter Campbell?

Chester

20) Also in Soap, who was Corrinne Tates biological mother?

Ingrid Swenson. She was a maid at the Tate house when Jessica had just married Chester.
    Last edited by Zoid; January 3, 2006, 10:40.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

TV

anyway, 8 Polk High 10 Quarterback 16 Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      TV

anyway, 8 Polk High 10 ,Quarterback Fullback 16 MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin
      There you go....
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Nope, try again

Comment

You should title this "Apolyton Sitcom TV Quiz". Then the sane among us know not to enter.

Comment

4) In Frasier, what´s the name of Frasiers son?
            Fredrick

12) Which of the lead characters in Seinfeld was not in the pilot?
            George Costanza?

13) In Seinfeld, why did George lose his job at Pendant Publishing?
            Diddling the cleanup woman.

15) In Seinfeld, what was the long overdue book Jerry was being harassed for by the library cop Mr Bookman?
            Tropic of Capricorn

17) Frasier is the spin-off of another hugely popular sit-com. Which one?
            Cheers
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

[six] Lister, David R. third technician.

[seven] Arnold J Rimmer, ssc. bsc. Failed the astronavigation exam seven out of nine (or ten if you count the last one) times.

he recieved two incompletes, one for passing out during the exam due to an amphetamine overdose, and the other for writing "i am a fish" over five hundred times on each sheet of paper. legend has it that he had gone up to the proctor for more paper.

the final time, which would likely have been also deemed "incomplete" he tried to cheat by imprinting an answer onto a paper from his hand, but because of being sweaty, only a palm print with the middle finger extended showed through.

[twelve] kramer.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

In the pilot, he is actually referred to as "Kessler" by Jerry, since the writers were worried about upsetting the real-life Kramer.

Newman is a minor character. Let's clear that up right now. An antagonist.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by dejon
                  You should title this "Apolyton Sitcom TV Quiz". Then the sane among us know not to enter.
                  I have hopes that there will be more than one quiz, thus the "I" at the end. But in the future I can add the topic after the number. It will not always be sitcoms

Comment

What about the answers, meathead? Any right?

Comment

Re: Apolyton Quiz I

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

14) In the Young Ones, what was the name of Vyvyans pet hamster?
                      Special Patrol Group
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Sloww, I´ll wait a bit with the answers. Get some others a chance to participate. Maybe tomorrow

Comment

But, but, but, what if they're right? Boo hoo. Oh, woe is me.

Comment

You´re far to impatient, young jedi

Comment

5) Marcel
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X