2046, in the mood for love movies and my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2046, in the mood for love movies and my life

Finally got the chance to rent the sequel to in the mood for love.
    I am now thoroughly convinced that i am doomed.
    I related to the first story as a person that missed out on his true love. I was hoping that the sequel would give some sort of happy ending. Unfortunately it only reminded me of things i am currently going through.
    At the age of 35, I see no prospects for romantic happiness and women I meet now don't have the spark of previous women I have fallen in love with. Thank god for CIVIV! Then again one woman from my past left me because I played to many computer games.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Stop reading books and get out!

Comment

No - stop watching movies and playing games, read more books, and get out.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

just get the **** out

Comment

i go out constantly
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

then why are you wasting your time here? I am not playing civ4 anymore in order to keep a trace of social life, as a couple of hours every 3 days is enough
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

i don't know. i also read a lot. play with my kids. i'm not a hermit. i just don't commit when i do meet someone or if i do commit i find myself extremely bored and unsatisfied.

Comment

and the answer is: compromise. settle. lower your standards.

Wow I really am no help

Comment

Welcome to celibacy. Enjoy your stay
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

According to a Norwegian study, the proportion of men who reproduce is in decline. What's happening is, in effect, that modern serial monogamy is letting women share the best men.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Welcome to celibacy. Enjoy your stay

I won't enjoy my stay. I will hate every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                        According to a Norwegian study, the proportion of men who reproduce is in decline. What's happening is, in effect, that modern serial monogamy is letting women share the best men.
                        sounds like a return to the historical norm.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley

sounds like a return to the historical norm.
                          It's hard to know what the historical norm is. It's, however, a radical break with Western tradition.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

So what is the relevance of the 2046 bit? Somebody can't type?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              So what is the relevance of the 2046 bit? Somebody can't type?
                              Probably... so I corrected it
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X